Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Day trip to Turner Falls


































This last weekend I went to Turner Falls for a short day trip.  My Grandpa Albrecht, Uncle Wes, Aunt Lisa, Haley, Uncle Bryan, Aunt Anna, Daddy, Mommy, and me all drove down to Oklahoma for the day and had a great time!  
There's a huge waterfall and the water was so cold, but Daddy helped me ease into it.  My cousin, Taylor, let me borrow her tube so I had the freedom to float wherever I wanted to.  We also hiked and explored some caves which was fascinating!  I was strapped to my Daddy so I was able to be very adventurous!  Towards the middle of the hike I was wiped out, so I took a short little nap while I was strapped to Mommy. 
After our hike, we went back to one of the swimming areas where there was a water slide.  Daddy, Uncle Bryan, Aunt Anna, Grandpa, and Uncle Wes all went down it and it was very fun to watch that.  Mommy got some great pictures!  Mommy also went down the slide, but from the look on her face and the scream that she let out, I don't think she enjoyed it as much.  I just floated all around and let the current take me wherever!  It was such a great day!

No comments: