Sunday, April 4, 2010

He is risen indeed!!!!!

Mommy and I have been discussing all week long the reason for this blessed day; Oh! And what a blissful day it was! I stuffed myself on jelly beans by 8:30 AM! That's what we discussed, right, Mommy? He he... kidding of course... I listen to EVERYTHING my mommy says. :)
I've really tried to wrap my mind around everything Mommy and I have been talking about. I think I might get it... you know, the way two year olds get stuff like that. Right now, I just know that God created me and He loves me and He did some really great things so that I can someday meet Him in heaven. And I like that.
But I also really like plastic eggs filled with candy.

This is Elly sitting with our Great Grandma Albrecht and our Great Great Aunt Helen who is 90!!!
Look how tiny my little Great Grandma is!!
Oh, Cousin Haley...

On the hunt for some more candy

Look at my cute little sis
Not really into these so much...
Elly liked the grass the eggs were laying in


I love to kiss that little round head
Mommy made our dresses so we tried to be as excited as she was... she gets pretty excited though, so...
This was quite exciting!

No comments: