Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A perfect day, indeed.

First things first...
look at this wild baby!
This captures Elly perfectly at this time in life. She is always grabbing something (usually Mommy's or my hair); she wants whatever you have all the time; she's just wild. And still very round which I'm sure adds something to the wildness.

This picture was taken at the park. We went for a walk today and ended up at the park. I LOVE it when this happens. I played on the slide mostly. I like the merry-go-round, too, but I can go down the slide by myself. Mommy has to push me on the merry-go-round... and I kind of like to do things myself.
Then I had some snacks and played SOME MORE! It was really almost more than I could handle. Then Round Baby was getting tired, so Mommy said I could go down the slide three more times. I decided I was ready after two. I grabbed my juice and a book and we headed home.

Then once we were home, I was let into the backyard to play some more.
"Whoa! Surely I must be dreaming!"... was my first thought. But then I reasoned that I'm a pretty cool little lady and my Mommy must have just wanted to show me that she appreciates that in me. So, she went inside and made some lunch and put Elly down for her nap (however, this was not the last time I would see Elly... she's full of mischief, people, really!).
Gardening...
Picking off flower buds...
Then I had lunch OUTSIDE on our porch! Do you know how awesome it is to eat outside?? This is also when Elly reappeared. Oh, so rambunctious. I hear Mommy say this a lot about her. I think it's Mommy's way of saying she's super cute. So, we hung out for awhile eating and then I headed back to play some MORE!
In this photo, Mommy just asked me what I was trying to make Lellow Ti eat.
Mommy: "Uh...Lucy, what is that?"
I try to shove the unknown into Tig's mouth.
Mommy: "Lucy, what are you trying to make Tig eat? I don't think she wants it."
Me: "Eat... Mud."
Mommy: "WHAT?!"
Me: "Eat... Mud... Ti."
Mommy: "NO! We don't feed Tig mud. She doesn't want to eat mud."
I just laughed after that and threw it on the ground.
And then I began to pull her tail, which is a game she LOVES to play... hehehe oops, I meant that I LOVE to play. She actually tries to get my hand which always makes me laugh.
Then I went inside to have a snack and help Mommy make some cookies, watched a little video, and waited for Daddy to get home so I could run and jump into his arms. And I did. And he loved it.
Oh, yes indeed, a perfect day.









1 comment:

Sarah Doty said...

Sounds like a perfect day. I wish I was a little kid again =)