Thursday, April 8, 2010

A nice little evening parade...

First off, look at this guy and his dog... they are ON TOP of a roof to watch a parade.
I wish I could have been on a roof.
However, I was in my new ride! We just got our double jogger and it's pretty much all Mommy talked about all day. She loves it. She really, really loves it. Believe me, I've heard how much she loves it all day long. Anyway, it is very nice and Elly and I do very much enjoy riding next to each other. However in this picture, Elly was with Daddy, which she occasionally enjoys as well.

Then she needed Mommy again, so she sat on the curb with her.

And then the parade started!
These elephants were pretty much the highlight.
That should give you some idea of this so called parade we witnessed.

Banjo playing crazy men
Crazy Clown men
A ferry float
Crazy dressed inmates, with krazy kops

So... it was nice to get out. And we did happen to see some friends.
The parade... hmm.










No comments: